SSD DEDICATED SERVER
Dedicated hardware and rock-solid performance; perfect
for larger websites and apps
24 core 8GB
- 2 processors XEON L5639 24 cores CPU 8 GB DDR3 250GB SSD+2TB HDD 1 Gbit/s port Location:USA 30 TB Bandwidth
24 Core 16 GB
- 2 processors XEON L5639 24 cores CPU 16 GB DDR3 250GB SSD+2TB HDD 1 Gbit/s port Location:USA 30 TB Bandwidth
24 Core 24 GB
- 2 processors XEON L5639 24 cores CPU 24 GB DDR3 250GB SSD+2TB HDD 1 Gbit/s port Location:USA 30 TB Bandwidth
We are updating our billing software. Currently, we accept only Payoneer payment. Please send us a mail at [email protected] for any query.
All Our SSD Dedicated Server plans include
1 Gbps Network Speed
99 TB Bandwidth
100% Network Uptime
Full Root Access
24/7 Premium Support
FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
What is a Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server gives you full control over your hosting. Unlike with shared web hosting, resources on the server aren’t shared with other users. A dedicated server gives you complete control over the server and its resources, including storage, memory, CPU and bandwidth.
How quickly will my dedicated server be ready to use?
A team of expert engineers will have your dedicated server ready to use within 48 hours of purchase.
Is there a guaranteed uptime?
Our ssd dedicated server come with a 100% network uptime guarantee.
Dedicated server are perfect for …..
High Traffic Websites,Large ecommerce websites,Agencies with High Profile Clients,Reseller Hosting
From Where do i download putty software?
you can download from here.
How do I use a dedicated server
There are several ways to access your server:
- SSH – you can access your server through any SSH client using the root credentials we provide to you
- cPanel – if you have chosen to purchase cPanel from us, you can access and manage your server through the cPanel/WHM control panel
What are your data center?
Our data center is in US.
What are the Operating system option available?
Each Dedicated server comes installed with CentOS 6.5, the latest version of an enterprise-grade Linux OS based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). We also provide Ubuntu.
Which control panels do you support?
We support cPanel/WHM, which, if you purchase it through us, will get automatically installed on your server, and will be ready in minutes. No only do you save in licensing costs, but you don’t have the headache of installing cPanel For this you have to pay $45 extra.